- Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, place an order, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site.
Users may be asked for, as appropriate, email address, phone number. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users may refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities. Customers have the right to use a pseudonym, but if a pseudonym is used then the customer may not be able to use any of our services.
- Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
- Web browser cookies
Our Site may use ‘cookies’ to enhance User experience. User’s web browser places cookies on their hard drive for record-keeping purposes and sometimes to track information about them.
- How we use collected information
CoinLoft may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service – Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To process orders – We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails – We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
- To send emails relating to our promotions or any new or exciting products or services we may offer.
- How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
We store your personal and non-personal information securely on cloud based computers in Australia and elsewhere in the world where CoinLoft facilities or our service providers are located. CoinLoft will retain your personal information for a minimum of five years or as necessary to comply with our legal obligations or resolve disputes.
We do not guarantee that your information or private communications will always remain private. However, we will use our best endeavours to ensure that disclosure of your personal information will only be made in circumstances where:
- It is done for the purpose for which it was collected.
- You expressly consent to us making such disclosure.
- Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others outside of the Global Internet Ventures group. Personal Information may be shared with related entities including Rhino Loft Pty Ltd and Tech Seven Pty Ltd for the purpose of providing our services. We may also share personal and non-personal information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
We may disclose, share or transfer personal information about you:
Some of these organisations are located outside Australia, and by submitting your personal information, you expressly consent to us disclosing this information to those organisations.
- If we are required to do so by law or legal process.
- To law enforcement authorities or other government officials as required to comply with a legitimate legal request.
- When we believe disclosure is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.
- With financial institutions, payment processors, and identity service providers with which we operate.
- With other third parties with your consent or direction to do so
- Where it is related to the primary purpose for which it was collected (unless the information is sensitive information in which case the personal information may be used for purposes which are directly related to the primary purpose)
We may disclose information to the following countries in connection with performing the services:
We take reasonable steps to ensure that each organisation that we disclose your personal information to is committed to protecting your privacy. By allowing us to disclose your personal information to other organisations, you also consent to the terms and conditions and privacy policies of these entities, which are available upon request. Please be aware that your personal information may continue to be used by third party organisations following termination of our agreement with them.
You must not include any personal information about other people in any content that you contribute to any of our web sites, unless such people have expressly consented to you including their personal information in such content and to you providing the content to us for use on our web sites.
- Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties.
We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing.
These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies.
Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
- Compliance with children’s online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
- Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
- Contacting us
This policy was last updated on July 16 2019